EighteenJuly ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   Instagram





JAYELOH
♥ Running Man's Lee Kwangsoo,
SNSD's Tiffany Hwang,
2AM, Purple, Photography, Music, Vintage & a lot more.

Don't look back,
you're not going that way.



agenda
07/18 A dog
08/5 Griffin Uni in 5 years
07/18 Meet Runningman cast
07/18 Find that true love


Email


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact.

  HAPPY POST OF THE WEEK
Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 1:09 AM

OH YEAH HERE'S ANOTHER HAPPY POST BEFORE THE MONTH ENDS!

But then I can barely remember the not-so-happy part of my week so here goes a GIF to express my feelings~

I sort of started my week off like this:




Okay that will be the end of my complaints lol.


Here comes the goooooood part. 
An off day on Monday (23/9) after working at the roadshow on Sunday.



German beer to go with the ambience in the restaurant whlist having a HTHT :)
Did some shopping for my Luffy boy too!

Cannot love this boy more 


 

Bought a strawberry soft toy for him at Novena, HE LOVES IT.


And fast forwarding...... >>>>>>>>>>>

I don't think I need to explain how awesome it is to find out Blackball opened a new outlet at Novena. BEST NEWS OF THE MONTH!


Did my nails few days back by myself. 
Loving my new holographic top coat & my dry fast top coat!
(Yes I've short nails pffffft)

Just like that, the last week of September passed like a breeze.
October in a few days! That also means my Thailand trip is nearing :D

AND ALSO CHRISTMAS! 
Every year I dream of a white christmas, just like this:

       

Not experiencing it this year, but Ben will be back in Singapore for Christmas!


Kwangsoo makes me smile without doing anything, so...
I wanna let Kwang Potter end this post :D


Love,
Jaye Loh.

Labels: , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something!